What was your favorite thing that you ate this weekend? Tell me below in the comments!
This creamy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus was at the top of my snack list. Hit SAVE to keep the full recipe below!
-2 c. cooked chickpeas (15 oz can, drained and rinsed)
-1/4 c. good quality tahini
-1/2 c. roasted red peppers, drained, rinsed, patted dry, and roughly chopped; plus additional for garnish
-2 cloves garlic
-1/2 tsp kosher salt (additional to taste)
-2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (additional to taste)
-2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus additional for garnish
-chopped flat leaf parsley, for garnish
-pita chips, for serving
1. For a creamy texture, remove and discard the skins from the chickpeas.
2. Add chickpeas, tahini, roasted red peppers, garlic, salt, and lemon juice to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, about 1 min, stopping once to scrape the sides of the bowl.
3. With the blender or food processor running, add the olive oil in a steady stream. Blend for about 1 min longer, until very smooth.
4. Season the hummus with additional salt and lemon juice, if desired, to taste. If the hummus is quite thick (this will depend on your brand of tahini), you can add a little cool water, a teaspoonful at a time, to thin it. Keep in mind that the hummus will thicken a bit as it chills.
5. Cover and chill the hummus for at least 30 mins for the flavors to meld. Spoon into a bowl and swirl the top with the back of a spoon. Drizzle with olive oil and top with additional chopped roasted red peppers and fresh parsley.
6. Serve with warm pita chips or crudités. You can store the hummus in a tightly-covered container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Chocolate Chip Tahini Cake (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free) instead of pancakes this AM in my constant effort to *find ways to eat cake for every meal* ⚡️ side effects of sharing this may include your friends loving you forever & never letting you go .
it’s one of your favorites and one of mine as well 😍 recipe (and vegan option too!) on dadaeats.com search “chocolate chip tahini cake” or tap the link in my bio 👆🏼⚡️
Who says we can't enjoy this Roasted Veggie Autumn Salad in summer? 🤷♀️ Great flavors, great toppings, great ingredients what more could we ask for! 💚😋 Sasha @earthlingsasha superfueled this salad by tossing in Suncore Foods® Toasted Coconut Chips and Hemp Seeds to add the perfect crunch and flavor 💕 Head over to Sasha's feed to grab the recipe and to find more yummy recipes like this! 🥗
Have you set your reminders ⏰ for our Monday Amazon Lightning Deal?! ⚡️ Follow us closely for IG story reminders!
💙 Monday 6/24/19
💙 Indigo Blueberry Supercolor Powder
💙 4:10 PM - 10:10 PM PDT
☀️ Suncore Foods® Summer Sale ☀️
Enjoy 20% off our entire site suncorefoods.com!
Now's your chance to stock up on all your favorite Suncore Foods® products! 😉 This sale ends on 7/12/19 at 11:59 pm PDT
Sale does not apply to Superplant Protein 15 Packs and Supercolor Bundle. Discount will be applied at checkout. Cannot be combined with other coupons or promotion.
Soft and chewy and all dat sesame goodness 🙆🏼♀️🙆🏼♀️ There are few cookies that I crave that aren’t loaded with chocolatey morsels. And these, friends, are at the top of my list. Except you totally should add some chocolatey morsels to these if you want. That would be pretttayy amazing! Full recipe linked in bio! #thetoastedpinenut 🤩