Competition day is fast approaching.. 3 weeks bulking left before I start sculpting down this fat sculpture🙄🤙..
Since I’ve gotten so many questions (and I’ve answered some on my story) I figured I’d answer the ones I get more frequently in a post.
A little about me:
- I live in Washington, D.C., but grew up in NJ.
- I have a full time career that is not fitness oriented. I’m a data analyst (self taught, didn’t go to school for it).
- I’m 23.
- No, I don’t ever plan on competing. I’ve worked too hard to love my body in all its forms to even consider putting it on stage for someone else to judge. Fitness is a hobby for me/lifestyle choice.
- Squat PR: 185, deadlift PR: 235
- In my spare time I like to read, paint, draw, watch movies, and do adventurous things (hiking, horseback riding, etc etc).
- My music taste varies and includes pretty much every genre, other than folk. So I listen to different playlists when I work out and switch it up a lot.
- I drive a stick shift. Yes, it’s my daily. It’s a bright red Mustang. And Ecoboost.
- No, I don’t want to go on a date. And no, your corny pick up line is not going to work.