Low Carb Fudge Protein Brownie
28g of Protein | 8g of Carbs | Ready in 3 Minutes
* 1 scoop (28g) @bowmar_nutrition Protein Hot Chocolate
* 2 Tbsp (14g) Blanched Almond Flour (or equal parts all purpose flour)
* 1 Tbsp (5g) Unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder
* 1 Tbsp (14g) Light Butter
* 2 Tbsp (28g) Fat Free Greek Yogurt
1. Mix the dry ingredients together before stirring in the butter and Greek yogurt. Stir until smooth like batter.
2. Spray a small mug or bowl with nonstick cooking spray before adding the batter.
3. Microwave for 60-75 seconds. Top with ice cream, fat free whipped cream, or other goodies.
Almond flour version: 279 Calories | 28P | 8C | 16F
All purpose version: 249 Calories | 26P | 17C | 9F
🍋 Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken with Roasted Baby Potatoes and Grilled Zucchini ⤵️
The @instantpotofficial has quickly become one of our favorite kitchen appliances! We end up making a lot of chicken in the IP... mainly because we’ll forget to defrost it 😅 And y’all, these potatoes are TO DIE for and turn out perfect every time!
Like 💕 and definitely save this one📍
🍋 INSTANT POT LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN
2 chicken breasts, frozen
4-6 chicken thighs, frozen
1 cup water
1/2 - 1 lemon, juice and zest
1/2 tbsp black
salt to taste
Add water to instant pot. Use trivet and place the chicken on top. Season with salt and pepper. Using the manual mode, cook on high for 12-15 minutes. Let it naturally release, then check and make sure your chicken is cooked through. Once done, remove chicken then shred (discard the water). Place the shredded chicken back in bowl and add in lemon juice, zest, salt, pepper and *optional* spray butter. Combine, then enjoy!
🥔 OVEN ROASTED BABY POTATOES
Preheat oven to 425F. Clean and dry potatoes. Slice in half. Toss with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, minced garlic and dried rosemary. Place on baking sheet sliced side down (this gets them so crispy!). Bake for 30-35 min. Viola!